Saturday 9 July 2016

SS: Broken Strings - Prologue




Of all the people in the world, I love him the most! My son! He isn’t just my son! He is my life! Khushi changed my life, but when he came....everything changed...my son...my hope! I hope they are not hurting my son. He acts as strong but is even scared of a small injection. How will he stay there?
Closing the diary, he looked at the time. It was 12.25 am.
A lone tear escaped his eye.
Every year he used to be here, hugging him and wishing him “Happy Father’s day dad!”
He opened his diary again and wrote in his beautiful cursive handwriting,
I’m sorry son....forgive me....






"I still remember when he called me “Amma”. His first word! My raja! He wasn’t just my son! He was everything to me. If Arnav ji was my heart, then he was my heartbeats. Every night, he used to come to me and kiss my forehead wishing me “Goodnight Amma” in his soft voice and stunning smile.
I wish he was here, wishing me goodnight and kissing me.....I wish I could cuddle him like I used to do in his childhood.....
I’m sorry my raja.....apni Amma ko maaf kardo...."
She murmured caressing her son’s photo.






You’ll cry for every tear of mine....
You’ll suffer for every suffering of mine.....
You’ll die for the pain you have caused to me...
Of all the people in this world, I hate you the most dad and mom....you don’t deserve to be called that....for every suffering of mine, I’ll take the revenge from you....
I hate you both....
I HATE YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He scribbled in the dirty notebook in his ugly handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment