Saturday 30 July 2016

SS: Broken Strings - Chapter 6

Chapter 6


"Ok, so you got to know that she was a bar dancer. And you disapproved Advay's and Hanna's relationship and fired her. Right?" Kiara asked.
"No, he did something more than that!" Akash said looking at Arnav who had his head weighed down.



"Why did you call me?" Hanna frowned as she entered Advay's cabin.
Advay who was swirling his chair said, "Nothing! I just wanted to see you!"
"Is that a joke?" She asked. "No, the truth!" He said grinning.
She sighed and turned to walk away when he said, "Stop!" She turned and looked at him. He stood up from his chair and walked to her.
"Will you come out with me tonight?" He asked as he walked towards her.
"To where?" She asked frowning.
"My college friend came back from America. He has organised a reunion party and..." he said when she cut him in between, "You really need to take a lesson on "How to lie efficiently?"..."
He sighed and said, "Okay fine! I want to take you out for a night!"
"Hmmm..." she crossed her arms and said, "I don't see your intentions good!"
"Because they aren't good baby!" He smirked as he stood before her.
"Oh! Then why should I come out with a man whose intentions are not good?" She asked.
He smirked and pulled her hand. She landed on his chest and hugging her by her waist and kissing her, he murmured on her lips, "Because I take out these intentions only on one girl!" 
"And that girl is..." She asked as she pushed him away.
"The girl who is arguing with me now!" He said.
"I'm not arguing!" She said.
"There you go! You have begun to argue..." he said.
"I'm not..." she couldn't finish when he slammed his lips on hers.
Kissing her madly for a few seconds, he whispered out in breath, "This is the only way to shut you up!" And he kissed her again.
And that's how Arnav Singh Raizada found them as he entered his son's cabin.



Advay and Hanna broke hearing someone clearing the throat. They looked to their left and found Arnav standing.
"Dad..." Advay cried and Hanna moved away from him.
"Red lipstick doesn't look good on you!" Arnav stated and Advay rubbed his lips while Hanna looked away.
"Err...I'll...I'll go..." Hanna said stammering when Arnav said, "What's your actual name Hanna?"
Hanna and Advay looked at him weirdly. Akash who had come to call Advay heard it and asked, "What are you asking bhai?"
Arnav looked at Hanna and demanded, "Tell me your actual name Hanna!"
"Hanna is my name!" She said.
"Oh, so Hanna isn't you fake identity?" Arnav asked.
Advay said, "Dad what are you saying?"
Ignoring him, Arnav said, "So Hanna is your actually name. Then who isMohini?"
Hanna and Advay looked at him shocked.


"I insulted her badly, accused her for trapping my son. Advay stood for her and the battle became between me and my son. My ego got hurt seeing my son fighting with me for that girl and my hatred towards Hanna increased tenfold!" Arnav said.
"Bhai insulted Hanna in front of the whole office. Advay couldn't bear it and he shouted at bhai. And for the first time in his life, bhai raised his hand against Advay." Akash said.

SLAP!
Hanna gasped and so did the whole office staff seeing ASR slapping his son.
Advay looked at his father in tears. The last thing he expected in his life was his father slapping him! He bit his lips to prevent himself from crying out hard but tears started to flow down his cheek.
"THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER ADVAY!" Arnav roared.
"Bhai...please...this is not the place..." Akash whispered to his brother.
"Of course this is Akash. Let the world know what kind of girl she is!" Arnav roared pointing towards Hanna who stood in tears.
"Dad, this is the last time I'm warning you! ONE MORE WORD AGAINST HANNA AND I'LL FORGET WHO YOU ARE!" Advay shouted.
Arnav looked at him shocked. And so did Akash!
Hanna clutched his arm and whispered, "Advay stop this! You're shouting at your dad!"
"This is all because of you! So talented you are Mohini! You have trapped him well! Within two months you have made him shout at his dad whom he knows for 26 years!" Arnav shouted.
"Dad stop it!" Advay shouted.
"I will...but only when this girl goes away from my eyes! I don't want to see her in your life!" Arnav roared.
"That is never gonna happen! She will not go away from my life because SHE IS MY LIFE! What is your problem dad? Just because she danced in a bar you concluded that she is gold digger! She had her own reasons for that!" Advay shouted.
Arnav shouted at Hanna, "ENOUGH! GET OUT OF HERE YOU ****. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE!"
"SHE BELONGS TO WHERE I BELONG!" Advay shouted holding her hand tightly who was sobbing bitterly.
"SHE HAS TO GO OUT OF HERE! AND ALSO FROM YOURS AND EVERYONE'S LIFE! SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE HERE!" Arnav shouted.
Advay looked at him in anger and the next moment did something which shocked everyone present there.
Taking the knife which was there at one of the employees' cubicle, he cut his thumb and pressed it against her hair partition.
Hanna looked at him shocked. He pulled her close and holding arm tightly, he said to Arnav, "Now she has the right to be here dad. Now, she is my wife!"







"Chotte what are you saying?" Anjali asked in disbelief.
"Ha di, this girl is a bar dancer! She is nothing but a gold digger!" Arnav said angrily pointing at Hanna who was standing in tears in the living room of Raizada mansion clutching Advay's shirt.
Mami in her usual hello hi style started taunting Hanna while Khushi kept silent. She stood watching her son standing, hugging Hanna sideways.
"Khushi, say something!" Arnav shouted.
Khushi looked at Arnav and then at Advay. "What should I say? There isn't anything to tell!" She said in low voice.
"So you accept them?" Arnav asked in disbelief.
Holding her head high, Khushi walked to Hanna and caught her hand. Hanna looked at her and Khushi said smiling, "Whatever mishap happened, just forget it! Now you're my Advay's wife and Raizada bahu. Come!" She then looked at Advay and said sternly, "I'm not very happy with you. You should have told me about this. And I also do not appreciate this move of yours! I was planning so many things for your marriage...huh you ruined everything!" She finished with a mischievous smile.
Advay and Hanna looked at Khushi with their eyes wide. Arnav and Raizadas stood shocked. Khushi shouted, "Hari Prakash ji, there is a lehenga inside an orange cover in my wardrobe. Get that!" turning to Hanna she said, "That was the lehenga I had selected for my bahu. Go and wear it. We'll do the grah pravesh ceremony! Advay, take her to your room!"
"Khushi what are you telling? She is a gold digger!" Arnav cried.
"That was what you said when you met me for the first!" She said and walked away shouting for HP.


"So you accepted them?" Kiara asked to Khushi who nodded and said, "I always loved their pair. And Hanna is a good girl. I knew, if she is a bar dancer then she is forced due. I was right! She was forced to do that due to her financial conditions. And who better I knows that struggle? Many times we're forced to do things for our loved ones and that's what Hanna did."
"But no one understood that," Angelina said, "The only ones who accepted them after Khushi maasi was me and my mamma. Everyone was angry at her and also with Advay." Sighing at Arnav who was looking down she said, "Arnav chachu insulted Hanna again and again and the more he hurted Hanna, the more his relationship with Advay worsened."
Akash continued, "Advay couldn't tolerate our behaviour towards Hanna and he left the house with her. They moved into a small apartment and started living there. Bhai and he got apart and they didn't even acknowledge each other when they collide inside the office."
"Slowly, Anjali bua and badi dadi (Nani ji) also forgave Hanna!" Angelina said, "We used to visit them every weekend. Hanna joined as a model in another fashion house and Advay continued in AR. Months passed like this."
"I begged to Arnav ji to bring him back but he wouldn't budge!" Khushi said slowly looking at Arnav who was still looking down with his eyes closed in guilt.
"And after 6 months of their leaving, I went to them and brought them back. I had enough. I couldn't live with my son not talking to me. Although I didn't want to accept Hanna, I did that for Advay. They both came back and slowly things were getting normal!" Arnav said opening his eyes.
"Days passed and things became normal. Hanna was accepted by everyone. One day Hanna fainted and the doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. Everyone was happy for the pair. After a week, it was Advay's birthday and a party was organized here." Angelina said, "But..."
"But?" Kiara asked.
"But nothing went well!" Angelina whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment