Saturday 30 July 2016

SS: Broken Strings - Chapter 8



"The next day we took him to a neurologist who told that he is under shock of his wife's missing. I didn't accept Hanna at first and that's why he hates me for that!" Arnav said.
Kiara sighed and said, "Then? Did he hurt you again?"
Arnav nodded and Khushi said, "I used to pack tiffin box to Arnav ji and Advay and jiji packed for Jeeju. One day the next news we heard was Arnav ji was in hospital."

"Mr. Raizada, please come to my cabin!" Doctor said to Akash.
Akash sat in the chair of doctor's cabin who said, "Arnav is poisoned!"
"WHAT?" Akash shrieked.
Nodding his head doctor said, "The food he ate contains highly toxic poison. Don't worry we have removed it!"
"But how come his food was poisoned? Advay also ate the same food!" Akash said.
"That's what I'm talking about. I tested Advay's box but there was no traces of poison in that but found something else."
"What?" Akash asked confused.
"When I tested Advay's box, the outer surface had traces of the poison but the inner surface didn't. It means whoever have touched the boxes had traces of poison in his hand!" Doctor said shocking Akash.
"Why would Advay do that?" Akash asked in disbelief.
"I tricked him telling that he needs to give Arnav blood. I have tested his fingerprints!" doctor said.
"And?"
"His fingers contains poison!"





"Akash what are you doing?" NK asked seeing Akash searching Advay's cabin. "Nannav is sick and you're searching Advay's cabin, why?"
After hours of search Akash got hold of a small bottle which was hid deep in the drawer.




"Yes, this is the one! This is the same poison found in Arnav's blood!" the doctor declared and Akash shifted his vision to Advay who was sitting far away consoling his mother.



"A numerous times Kiara, Advay tried to kill bhai a numerous times!" Akash said.
Kiara sighed and said, "What about Hanna?"
"We're searching for her!" Arnav said, "Police are enquiring and so is our private detective. But no trace of her! It's as if she vanished into thin air!"
"Of course she did Mr. Raizada!" Kiara said and everyone looked at her. "Hanna did vanish into thin air!" She said.
"What?" Everyone asked confused.
"Withdraw the fir of Hanna's missing and settle the accounts of private detective. You won't find Hanna!" She said.
"Why?" Arnav asked.
"Because she is dead!" Kiara said shocking everyone.
"WHAT?" Everyone screamed.
Kiara sighed and took out the notebook from her bag. "This is Advay's notebook. I found it from his cell. In this he has written everything that happened on the birthday party night!"
She opened the notebook and said, "I'll read it!"
And she began reading the first page.

I can hear her screams! My Hanna, she was screaming out loud! She was begging me to save her...but what did I do? I just laid there with my eyes witnessing how those bas***ds were ripping every cloth off her body.
My Hanna, my child...both are gone...
If only I could get up on my feet...if only I could saved her when she was screaming my name...if only I could have saved her when he was coming in...
I hate you dad! I hate you for what you did!
Just once, just once if you had thought of me, you wouldn't have done that! What did she do dad? She loved and respected you...how could you do that to that poor soul? How could you kill my Hanna?
Don't think I'll ever forgive you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! I'll kill you. You will have to cry out loud like my Hanna cried. I want you to feel that pain when you're dying and no one is there to help you...you'll die lonely and I'll be standing far away watching that...


She stopped reading and looked at everyone who were sitting shocked.
Arnav found his voice and said, "I...I didn't kill Hanna...what is he telling? I didn't..."
Kiara said calmly, "I'll read out the next diary entry!" and she began reading the next page.


I want to go home...away from here...away from all dim lights here! These lights scare me! These bars frighten me! I just want to be away...with my mamma...papa...my family!
I'm not mad! Why don't anyone understand me! I'm fine! I'M ABSOLUTELY FINE!
I want to be with papa. Today is father's day. I want to wish him, to take him out like I do every year. I want to be with mamma...I want to be with Hanna...
Hanna, my girl...I wanna be with her. I wanna hug her and kiss her and say her how much I love her...
I love you Hanna...
I love you Papa...
I love you Mamma...
Please take me away from here...please...I wanna be with you all. Please come to me and get me from here!

Kiara closed the notebook and said, "He has written many things in this. I'm not reading out everything. These two entries are most important!"
Everyone was sitting numb and Kiara said, "From what I read from this, I'll tell what happened that night! He has written it all in this notebook."
Everyone sat up straight and Kiara began,
"That evening, he and Hanna had gone to mall for some shopping. When they came back to their car someone closed their mouth from behind and they blacked out.
When Advay opened his eyes all he saw was a dark godown. He was tied to a chair and next to him was Hanna tied to another chair. Hanna also woke up and started panicking seeing the surroundings. Advay calmed her down and started to plan for the escape.
It was then many goons came in and they started beating Advay. Hanna was tied to the chair all along and she cried out seeing him being beaten. Advay was too weak to fight against 10-15 goons and he fell down wounded. He had no energy to lift his finger when the goons left him and turned to Hanna.
They walked to Hanna and untied her chair. She stood up and tried to run to Advay when the goons held her and..."
Kiara stopped and Khushi asked, "And? And what?"
"And they...they raped her..." Kiara said slowly.
Everyone gasped and Kiara said, "Hanna screamed for help and Advay could not do anything but lie on floor in the pool of blood and watch that. Her screams and cries were haunting his ears but he was unable to move a finger. Those bas***ds destroyed her...completely..."
Kiara sighed and looked at everyone who were in tears. Khushi closed her mouth with hot tears rolling down his cheeks and leaned on Arnav who has his eyes closed.
Kiara continued, "Advay was seeing all this. It was then he heard the goons saying, "Boss came!" Advay watched someone coming to them. None of the goons noticed his eyes open. Due to the pool of blood on his face and floor, his opened eyes cannot be noticed by anyone. They thought he was unconscious but he was seeing everything. He saw a man in three piece suit coming to them with a gun in his hand. As the man came closer, Advay realized his face."
Kiara stopped and said looking at Arnav, "He realized the face...as the man came closer visible in the orange dim light, he realized that it was his father..."

No comments:

Post a Comment