Tuesday 27 September 2016

SS: Broken Strings - Last Part

Last Part



Arnav looked at the lady. Many images flashed in him.
"HANNA IS A BAR DANCER!"
"I'm far more experienced that Hanna. How can you terminate me from AR?"
"She is trapping your son!"
"Sheetal..." Arnav whispered.
Sheetal and Rolf looked at each other and smirked.
Advay stood frozen seeing his best friend sitting there.
"Doctor" Suraj called. Kiara looked at him who asked, "Are they the same people whom you saw?" Kiara looked at them and said, "Yes, they are the ones"
"You saw?" Advay asked confused.
"I'll tell!" Suraj said and narrated everything that had happened that night.
"So now tell me Rolf, Sheetal..." Suraj said, "Why did you do that?"
Sheethal sighed and looked at Arnav. "Do you know who I am?" Arnav stood frowning and she said "I'm Shyam Manohar Jha's sister!"
Khushi gasped and Sheetal said, "You people sent my brother to prison and killed him! I waited for 20 years to take revenge from you." she said in anger, "I joined at AR as model and took years to come up as show stopper. I wanted to destroy your business but then came Hanna. You replaced me with her and I was out of the company and also from my goal. And then I came to know about Rolf."
Rolf sighed and said looking at Advay, "I'm really sorry for doing this Advay. You are my best friend but Hanna...I cannot forget her yaar. She is the queen of my dreams! I used to go to Chameli bar just to see her. Many times I proposed her but she never approved my love and then entered you! I really regret my decision to take you to Chameli bar. If you weren't there I would have got my Hanna!"
Advay stood frozen hearing his words and Rolf continued,
"I approached her many times, even after your marriage. but she never listened to me. I told her how much I love her but she never listened! She never told you right?"
Advay nodded no and Rolf said, "Sorry Advay but I had no other option. I want her. She is mine! You're my friend! I would have never hurted you, if only you have not chosen Hanna...if only you have not made her fall for you! She is my girl and she'll stay with me!"
"I want Arnav and Khushi to suffer. Rolf wants Hanna and there is only one person common and that is Advay!" Sheetal said.
"If I want Hanna, I have to hurt Advay and if I hurt Advay, ASR and Khushi will be hurt. And this way we both will be successful." Rolf said.
"We wanted Advay to doubt you so that you would suffer more and more and thus Rolf dressed up as you when he killed Anita!" Sheetal said.
"Anita knew about our plans and motives and we had no other way! We had to finish her! And to our luck, she resembled Hanna in her physique!" Rolf said.
"But I knew it was not Hanna!" Suraj said, "Hanna was pregnant but in the autopsy report of the body there was no sign of miscarriage or anything. So I was sure! The body was not Hanna's!"
Rolf nodded and said, "But you'll not get Hanna. She is mine!"
"Where is my wife?" Advay asked sternly.
"She is not yours!" Rolf said angrily.
TELL ME WHERE MY WIFE IS!" Advay shouted.
"I won't!" Rolf said angrily.
Turning to Suraj, Advay said, "I want to know where my wife is. I hope you can extract that from his bloody mouth!"
Suraj nodded smirking and looked at Manoj.





After hours of beating, Rolf blurted out that Hanna is in his house. Without wasting a minute, everyone rushed to Rolf's apartment.
"Hanna...HANNA!!!!!" Everyone shouted as they got into Rolf's apartment.
They searched every room and finally found her unconscious body inside the dirty washroom of Rolf.






"How is she?" Advay asked as doctor came out. "She is alright. Looks like she had a miscarriage recently. She is really weak due to that - mentally and physically."
"Can I meet her?" He asked and doctor nodded his head. Advay rushed in and others stood outside knowing that they need some time.



Advay walked into the room to his pale and weak wife sitting on the bed with the support of pillows. He sat near her on the bed and she smiled faintly at him.
She held his palm and said weakly, "Is this a dream?" Advay caressed her cheeks and whispered, "It was all a bad dream!"
"I thought I lost you!" he whispered as he pulled her for an embrace. Hanna sobbed on his shoulder and closed her eyes tightly feeling her husband near her after a month. "I thought I would never see you again!" she said in her broken voice.
He withdrew from the hug and kissed her all over the face. Hanna cried and hugged him laying her head on his chest. Clutching his shirt she mumbled, "Don't leave me! Please, I cannot live! This month was like years for me!"
Advay caressed her back soothing him down. Hanna withdrew from the hug and said caressing his face, "Why do you look so weak Advay? You are ill! Look at you..." Advay didn't allow her to speak more and hugged her tight. She tried to break the hug when he whispered, "Just stay!" She stopped struggling and relaxed into his arms. She has missed him more than he missed her!








Kiara looked back at the hospital once more before she stepped out of the gate. It was a mental asylum for people but for her, this was her dreams! It was where she had handled her first independent case. It was from here she gained fame and reputation. It was this institution that taught her many things. It was this hospital that made her meet him - Advay!
Closing her eyes preventing her break down, she walked to the car. Dumping her luggage in the passenger seat she sat in the front seat of the car.
"Met everyone?" Rudra asked.
She nodded and he started the car.
"You know, ma is really excited. She has literally raided every textile shops to find a perfect lehenga for you. She..." he stopped when he noticed her lost.
He sighed and stopped the car on the sidings. "Kiara" he said holding her palm. She looked at him. "I know you're sad. But trust me, you'll soon be better. Forget the doctor life of yours. You have me and my family. You'll have a good life! You're soon to be Mrs. Kiara Rudra Ranawat!"
She looked at him in tears and then pulled off her hand and looked out of the window leaning on the door. He sighed and started the car.
The cold breeze hit her face as the car zoomed through Delhi roads. Her mind went back to the last one week.
Everything changed in Raizada House. Hanna is back! Advay is almost recovered. She has given him some tablets which might not be needed after one to two weeks. Everyone is happy. Advay apologized to his dad for his behaviour and also to his Angel di. Arnav and Khushi are over the moon to get their son and daughter-in-law back.
Advay and Hanna had thanked Kiara for eternity for everything she had done for them. Kiara, like a good friend, promised to support and help them forever and she had walked away in the pretext of some call. But only Arnav knew the reason behind that sudden walking away.

Hanna was really depressed on her miscarriage but she soon came out of it due to the family. Everyone cheered Advay and Hanna and to get out of the bad dark clouds, Raizadas planned for a family trip.
Kiara's family and Rudra's family fixed their marriage in one week, the nearest date. The two families were over the moon, except the bride of course. She had gone to RM to give her wedding invitation.
It so happened that the family was going on the trip 2 days before the marriage and will come back only after one week. They were ready to postpone their plan but Kiara refused them to do so. She asked them to go for the trip and come to Ratnanagari one day. When they had opposed she tackled them by saying, "Hanna and Advay needs a break. You should go for this trip!" she had looked at Arnav with her eyes conveying her message. The least thing she wanted to see was Advay's face during the marriage.




"Are you okay?" She heard Rudra asking.
She nodded and looked at him.
She never knew why she was not able to love back this man. He has always loved her. She was his wife for him! But why isn't she able to reciprocate his love? Is it because he is orthodox? Or is it because he is obsessed and dominating? Or is it because he wanted her to be a perfect dutiful bahu and not a professional and successful woman?
She sighed and looked out of the window. She can never love this man. Reasons were various and the most important one was he never loved the real Kiara. He wants to change her to someone else. Someone who always obeys to him, someone who is submissive to him. But Advay...he was not so. He never changed Hanna to someone else. He loved her the way she was! Even when he was behaving with her, he liked the way she was. He never asked her to stop freaking out seeing a cockroach or giggle like a child seeing ice cream but this man, sitting next to her, always does that.
This is the real Kiara, the one who always love to run around, giggle like a baby eating an ice cream, enjoy every moment but strictly professional when she wears her doctor coat! Why doesn't anyone love the real Kiara? Why does everyone want to tie her into this so called marriage?
She sighed hard and decided.
She needs to forget him. Every trace of Advay must be removed from her life. And if marrying Rudra is the best way for that, then she is ready for that. May be, after some time she will get adjusted to Rudra and his lifestyle.
May be after some time, she will forget that there was someone named Advay in her life.
May be, she will forget that there was someone called Arnav and Khushi in her life, whom she really longed to call Papa and Mamma.  




No comments:

Post a Comment