Tuesday 27 September 2016

SS: Broken Strings - Chapter 22





"Suraj called me" Arnav said as he stood near Kiara in the garden. Kiara looked at him alarmed. "He told me everything" Arnav said. Kiara bit her lips and looked away.
"You could have told me Kiara!" He said in a low tone. Kiara looked away and said, "I was scared"
Arnav sighed and said, "I trusted you"
"And you can trust me!" She said, "I will treat your son. Once Hanna is back, everything will be alright. He will be fine!"
"And what about you?" He asked softly.
"What about me?" She asked frowning.
"Don't tell me that you have no feelings towards Advay!" Arnav said and Kiara looked at him shocked.
"I have been in love Kiara and I clearly know when someone is in love!" Arnav said softly.
Kiara looked away and heard him saying, "You loved him since your school days." She looked at him and he said, "Advay told me that you are the same girl! I have seen that love for him in your eyes that day when you came running to him with your hair bouncing as you run with a rose. I assumed it to be a childhood crush but I was wrong, it seems!"
"You were wrong. It was just a crush!" She cried with her eyes filled with tears.
Arnav chuckled and said, "Don't try to fool me Kiara. You loved him since your childhood and you still love him!"
Kiara bit her lips hard to prevent the tears and sobs. She looked down and said with great difficulty, "I will never get his love!"
Arnav sighed and heard her saying in her chocking voice, "He was never mine to wish. He is Hanna's! I cannot love my best friend's husband! It'll be like committing a sin!"
"Loving someone is not a sin. Sin is when you try to separate him and Hanna!" Arnav said softly.
"Don't worry. I am a physiatrist and I have a very good control over my stupid mind!" She said smiling, "I will never be an obstacle in your son's and daughter-in-law's way!"
"I didn't mean that!" Arnav said.
"You do mean that...down in your heart..." she said and walked away.
"Why are you marrying Rudra if you dislike him?" Arnav called out.
"To forget my first and the last love..." Kiara shouted as she walked away and Arnav stood watching her retreating back.






"That's FOUL!" Advay cried and NK said raising his hands in air, "It was fair play boy!"
"NK chachu, this is cheating!!!! You changed the horse's position when I went to drink water!" Advay cried pointing to the chess board.
"I didn't do it..." NK cried.
"NO YOU DID THAT!" Advay shouted.
"What's going on here?" Khushi came there hearing the shout. "See na mamma, NK chachu is cheating!"
"Khushi ji, ask your son to keep his mouth shut! I didn't cheat!" NK shouted.
"I won't play with you!" Advay said throwing the chess pieces. "Even I won't!" NK said standing up.
"Oh god, you both are fighting like school kids!" Khushi said unbelievingly. "Then ask him not to cheat!" Advay said pointing to NK. "And ask him not to rant like a baby!" NK said pointing to Advay.
"Baby?" Advay asked with narrowed eyes and hands on hip. "Yeah baby...Nannav and Khushi ji have spoilt you by over pampering. You whine like a baby!"
"Mamma..." Advay whined.
"See...you do whine like a baby!" NK said smirking.
"I'm not a baby! I'm the king! Raja hoon main! Right ma?" Advay asked to Khushi. Khushi nodded and said, "Ha...mamma ki raja..." Khushi said. "Aww maaa..." Advay cried and hugged her sideways.
"Maa ka ladla bighad gaya..." NK sang. "Nanhe ji..." Khushi smacked his arm. "Anyway, time to go! Bye Khushi ji...bye baby!" "NK CHACHU!!!!!!!" Advay shouted as NK ran away.
Khushi laughed and ruffled her raja's hair. "You can't stop irritating him, don't you?"
Advay opened his mouth in wide O and said, "He is irritating mamma...not me!" Khushi raised her one eyebrow and he said, "Okay fine. I irritate him, often! Now let me go and irritate di!" He cried as he ran to angel's room.








"Got them?" Suraj asked and Manoj pointed to the interrogation room and said, "Tied up there..."
Suraj nodded and walked to the room where the man and the lady were tied up on two chairs.
"Well, surprised aren't we?" Suraj said as he sat on his chair opposite to them.
"Leave us! What proof do you have against us?" The man shouted. "Relax buddy!" Suraj said smiling, "I have enough proofs!"
"What proof?" The lady asked angrily.
"I have a witness who will certify that she saw you both!" Suraj smirked turning to Manoj said, "Call her and also Arnav, Khushi and Advay!"
Turning to them, Suraj said, "Now tell me why you did that?"
The man sighed and said, "I wanted Hanna" and the lady said, "I wanted to destroy Arnav and Khushi. And the only thing common in these three was - Advay!"







"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Arnav shouted.
Everyone were in the living room and saw Arnav shouting at phone. Arnav cut the call and ran to them.
"Suraj caught them!" Arnav cried.
"Caught who?" Akash asked.
"The real culprits! Suraj caught THE REAL CULPRITS!" Arnav shouted and everyone stood up.
"He has asked me, Khushi, Advay and Kiara to reach there!" Arnav said.
"Let's go!" Khushi cried.
Kiara held Advay's palm who looked at her. "Let's go" she said softly and he nodded.





"They are in the interrogation room!" Manoj said to them as they entered police station.
They nodded and walked to the room but Advay suddenly stopped. "What happened Advay?" Arnav asked.
"Dad...this voice...haven't you heard this before?" Advay asked. Everyone listened to the voice coming from the interrogation room. It was of some man.
"I know this voice. Yes, I know!" Advay said.
"Who?" Khushi and Kiara asked.
"Let's go in!" Arnav said and the four went in.
"Come in ASR..." Suraj said as he saw him. He greeted Khushi, Advay and Kiara and then pointed to the darkness. "They are the ones!"
The four looked at the dark cell where two chairs were there. The man and the lady were tied up to the chair and Advay and Arnav looked at them with frowned eyes.
"Switch on the lights!" Suraj said.
Manoj nodded and switched on the lights.
Their faces became visible and crystal clear for the four.
Advay stood frozen seeing the faces.
"Advay, that's Mohini...the hottest girl alive on earth! She is the bar dancer here!"
The image suddenly flashed into his mind. How he was introduced to Hanna by him.
"Dude, just tell me. Do you love her?" he asked Advay.
Advay nodded his head and said, "Ha yaar, I love Hanna. I cannot live without her!"
"Then what are you waiting for? Propose her yaar!"
"I need some tips. Will you help me?" Advay asked.
"Of course. What are best friends for then?" he asked and they both laughed.
He was the first person to whom he confessed his love for Hanna. He didn't even tell it to his dad, but to him! His best friend! The one who helped him for winning Hanna's heart is now sitting before him as Hanna's culprit!
"Rolf..." Advay said in shock, "How could you...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment