Wednesday 29 June 2016

SS: Shattered Souls - Chapter 3

Chapter 3


AK Fashions, 9.45 am

"Okay, so I am a brother who is busy selecting dresses for my sister's birthday party. I do not find anything good from any shops and comes to AK Fashion boutique. And I find the best there. Is it so?" Ruhaan asked reading the script.
"Yes, so we'll have to shoot from 2 locations - one from AK boutique and another from any other shop where you express your frustration on the salesgirl there for not presenting a good dress!" Khushi said.
Ruhaan asked, "And what about other characters?"
Akash said, "You'll have 2 co-stars acting as your parents. You three set off together for sister's dress. "
Ruhaan nods.
"So Ruhaan, shall we move to the location?" Khushi asked.
"Did I say that I approve the script?" Ruhaan asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Err...we..." Khushi began when Ruhaan cut her and said, "My dad finalizes things. Without his approval I won't shoot!" He declared.
"But did you like the script?" Khushi asked.
Ruhaan sighed and said, "It's okay. Kaafi dramatic hai but phir bhi (It's a bit dramatic...but still)...it's okay..."
"And your costume?" Khushi asked showing the dress for him.
Ruhaan nodded and said, "Good, I liked it!"
Turning to Aman, Ruhaan said, "Aman uncle, when will papa come?"
Looking at the time, Aman said, "Just few minutes!"
"Okay then, I'll change to the costume. By the time dad will come!" Ruhaan said to Akash and Khushi who nodded and called for their PA to show Ruhaan his area.





"Hello Aman" Akash greeted Aman who was talking with the director of the shoot.
Aman turned and found Khushi and Akash. He signed the director to go who did. "Hello Akash" Aman then said to Akash.
"It was sir for you, remember?" Akash said.
"It WAS but it isn't now. I'm no longer your employee!" Aman said and turning to Khushi, "How are you bhabhi?"
"I'm fine Aman ji but call me Khushi. I am no longer your bhabhi." Khushi said politely.
"How are you?" Khushi asked.
"Fine." Aman replied.
 "By the way, how did you end up being Ruhaan's asst manager?" Khushi asked.
Aman laughed and said, "I worked in some companies for a while when I met Ruhaan's dad. He needed an asst and I readily agreed!"
Akash nodded and Khushi said, "You're still welcome to AK. You know that right?"
Aman nodded and said, "I know that I'm welcome but I won't come to a place where my boss is being insulted!"
"He is no longer your boss!" Akash said.
"He was, he is and he will be my boss forever!" Aman said sternly.
"Now stop you both!" Khushi said, "Don't bring up his name here!"
Aman looked at her and asked, "You hate him a lot, do you?"
Khushi looked away and nodded.
"Look into my eyes and say yes Bhabhi'." Aman said stressing the word bhabhi. Khushi looked at his face and stood mum.
Aman smiled and said, "You can never do that!" After a pause he said, "You can never hate him, no matter how much you try!"
Akash was about to say something when Aliya, Ruhaan's PA came running. "Sir, Ruhaan is being very fussy! He is shouting and throwing things!" she said panting.
Aman sighed and took his cell dialling a number.
"Where are you sir?" He asked. Akash and Khushi looked at him.
"Sir, your son is throwing tantrums here. If you're not here in a few seconds, the whole set will burn under Ruhaan's rage!" Aman said.
"Okay sir!" Aman said and cut the call.
"Where is he?" Aman asked to Aliya while keeping the cell back to his pocket.
"In the room sir!" Aliya said and Aman turned his heels walking to the door and Akash and Khushi heard him saying to Aliya, "Sir will be late for another half and hour!"
And they heard Aliya's shocked words, "Sir, Ruhaan will burst like a volcano!" Aman nodded and walked to Ruhaan's room.






"Ruhaan, try to understand..." Akash began when Ruhaan threw the paper of script to the floor and shouted, "I don't want to hear anything! Change the script NOW!"

"But you said that you're okay with it!" Khushi said.
"I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING!" Ruhaan shouted, "THIS SCRIPT IS DAMN DRAMATIC. SENTI...I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!"
Aman sighed and said, "Ruhaan, calm down! I'll call your dad and..."
"CALL MY DAD AND ASK HIM TO COME HERE! WHERE IS HE? HE PROMISED THAT HE'LL BE HERE ON TIME!" Ruhaan shouted.
"He has some work regarding your passport Ruhaan!" Aman said calmly.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!" Ruhaan shouted, "AND YOU PEOPLE," (He said turning to Akash and Khushi), "If you want me to do this ad, then change the script now! And also bring me another costume. This shirt is not of my size. WHO THE HELL DESIGNED THIS? IT'S A FASHION HOUSE AND YOU CANNOT GET A GOOD DRESS! WHAT..." Ruhaan trailed off when everyone heard a stern voice.
"What's wrong with you Ruhaan?"
Akash and Khushi who were facing Ruhaan stood frozen hearing that voice.
"Dad..." Ruhaan called and ran to him past Akash and Khushi who stood frozen with their backs to that person.
"Where were you dad?" Ruhaan asked hugging his father. "I had some work! But what are you doing here?" Arnav asked a bit sternly.
Ruhaan withdrew from hug and said, "Dad these people are really dramatic. I mean, look at the script...so silly!"
Aman came there and said, "Sir, there is no problem with the script. He is just being fussy!"
"What the..." Ruhaan began when Arnav said, "Ruhaan, give me the script!"
Aman bend down at the floor and took the papers Ruhaan had thrown. Handing it to Arnav, Aman said, "Sir, Ruhaan broke one camera in his anger!"
Arnav glared at Ruhaan and Ruhaan looked down in a puppy face. The director of the shoot came and said, "Yes sir, now we cannot shoot. Our camera is broken!"
Arnav sighed and said, "I'm extremely sorry for his behaviour. And the camera...I'll pay for it!"
The director nodded and said, "Ok sir, we'll meet tomorrow. We cannot shoot today!" Arnav nodded and the director called out "PACK UP!"

Akash and Khushi, who were standing with their backs facing him, slowly turned to see Ruhaan's dad.
Khushi clutched the sides of her saree and bit her lips to prevent tears looking at the man before her. Arnav! Her Arnav ji! He was scolding Ruhaan who was standing before him with vision down. But she heard nothing! All she saw was his angry eyes and moving lips as he was scolding the boy. He is still the same but she noticed 2-3 grey hairs. He indeed looked handsome! Dressed in dark blue shirt and black jeans, he was still looking the same.
Akash stood shocked seeing his brother before him. He was scolding Ruhaan and still looked the same angry man. The ASR! Akash could still see the ASR aroma around him. Ruhaan's and Aman's scared eyes was giving him flashbacks on ASR roaring at AR office.
It dawned Khushi. Ruhaan hugged him and called "Dad". But Ruhaan's dad and Arnav ji...how? Khushi looked at Akash who also looked at her in the same confusion.


"This behaviour of yours is intolerable Ruhaan!" Arnav said finishing his scolding session.
"I'm sorry dad" Ruhaan said slowly.
Arnav sighed and turning to Aman asked, "Where is AK's owner? I need to apologize to them!"
Aman said seeing Akash and Khushi standing behind Arnav, "Sir, they are right behind you."
Arnav turned suddenly and said, "I'm so sorry for my so..." he trailed off seeing the two figures before him.
Ruhaan saw them and said, "Dad, he is Akash Raizada and she is Khushi Raizada - owners of AK"

But neither Khushi, Akash nor Arnav heard him. They were just staring at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment