Tuesday 31 May 2016

IPKKND FS: Raizada Parivaar - Shot 3

Shot 3

It was night 8.30 pm and Arnav banged the door of some house.
After lot of bangs the door opened revealing a small 5 year old girl with a carrot on one hand.
Biting the carrot, she stared at him and asked, “Who are you?” Then she closed her mouth and then said, “Oops! Sorry, may I know who you are? Wo kya hai na, papa says we have behave well with people. SO may I know who you are?”
“Can I meet Siddarth Mehra?” He asked rudely.
Not liking his tone, the girl said, “Papa is cooking. What do you want?”
“I need to meet him. Call him!” he said.
“Arrey, I told you na, he is cooking! I can’t call him now!” The girl said in her cute baby voice.
“Who is it Ruhi?” A voice came and Arnav looked up to find a man in black track pants and maroon tee coming to them.
“I’m sorry, I was in kitchen!” He apologized with a smile, “Err...may I know who you are?” He asked politely.
“Arnav Singh Raizada, I need to talk to you, Mr. Mehra!” Arnav said in his authoritative voice and it dawned upon Siddarth. Its Anjali’s brother!
“Yeah, come in!” Siddarth told and then turned to his daughter, “Ruhi, go and eat your dinner. It’s ready!”
“Okay” Ruhi squealed and ran away while the men sat on the sofas of living room.

“So Mr. Raizada, what brings you here?” Siddarth asked as he gave Arnav a cup of coffee.
Sipping the coffee, Arnav said, “Mr. Mehra, I want you to be away from my sister!”
Siddarth chuckled and said, “Why?”
Arnav placed the cup on the table and looked at him with anger. “Just listen to what I’m saying. STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!”
“Mr. Raizada, I’m just a humble lawyer of Supreme Court, not a rapist who is a threat to a sister!” Siddarth said with a smile.
Arnav pointed his index finger and said, “Just. Stay. Away. From. My. Di. I don’t want her to go through heartbreak...again!”
Relaxing back on the chair, Siddarth asked, “Who said that I’ll break her heart?”
Arnav sighed and counted 1 to 10 to control his anger. This guy is testing his patience! Why doesn’t he understand simple language? Not allowing Arnav to speak, Siddarth asked,
“Why are you against our relation? Wo....let me know the reasons!”
Arnav sighed and said, “I want my sister’s happiness!”
“And what if her happiness lies in me?” Siddarth asked with a chuckle.
“My sister doesn’t need a person like you to be happy! She has me, a big family and she is happy!” Arnav said firmly.
“She is not happy Arnav” Siddarth said slowly but audible for Arnav. Arnav looked at him and Siddarth said, “I know her for only 1 and ½ years and you know her since your breath. But more than you, I have seen Anjali crying! Although she is over Shyam, she is independent, she is successful in career, but she is lonely! Very lonely!” After a sigh, he said, “Arnav, as far as I know Anjali, she is a person who longs for love and care!”
“Her family loves and cares for her!” Arnav shouted.
Siddarth sighed and said, “Some people cannot be changed! You’re one among them! No matter what I say or shout, you won’t believe my words! So arrogant huh? This much anger is not good for your health!”
“Now don’t act as my wife!” Arnav hissed in anger.
Siddarth laughed and said, “Really? Your wife says this! Oh god, I pity that lovely lady who adjusts with a jerk like you!”
“Jerk? What the!” Arnav stood up and Siddarth laughed.
“Listen...you....” Arnav began when Ruhi came running, “Papa, papa, did you have dinner?”
Caressing his daughter’s long hair, he said, “No dear, I’ll have it later!”
“Okay...” she said cutely and then looked at Arnav. She didn’t like the man to a bit! How rude he is! She looked at her papa who was sitting and then at the man who was standing.
“Papa, did he scold you?” Ruhi asked her father.
“Arrey, why would he scold me? Do you know who he is?” He asked and Ruhi nodded no.
“He is Anjali’s brother, Arnav!” Siddarth introduced Arnav to her.
“Mamma’s bhai? Matlab mere mama!” Ruhi squealed and hugged Arnav, “Then I’m not angry with you. Mamma had told me that her brother is very arrogant but good at heart! Hello Arnav mama, I’m Ruhanika Mehra, you can call me Ruhi!”
Arnav smiled seeing the kid. For some reasons, he could not hate the little girl. Lifting his hand, he caressed her extra long hair and said, “Hello Ruhi!”
Siddarth was looking closely at Arnav who was had his hand on Ruhi who was hugging his waist.
He smiled and said, “Ruhi, now go and change to your night dress!”
“Okay...bye mamu...” Ruhi said and then signed Arnav to bend down. Arnav bent down and Ruhi gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran away.
Arnav looked at the running girl and then at Siddarth who was smiling.
Siddarth said, “So Arnav, I just want to say that, I won’t hurt your sister because no one better than me can understand her pain.”
Arnav looked at him who said, “I am an orphan. My only family is Ruhi! Ruhi was just 2 when my wife, Ayesha left me for a rich businessman. So, no one better than me can know how it pain when the person you love loves someone else. So don’t worry, I won’t let Anjali go through that pain, once again!”
Arnav looked down and Siddarth said,
“We won’t marry without your permission Arnav. I know how much you love her and how much she loves you. If you do not agree for this, then Anjali will not marry me because I know her, she won’t agree for a new life by upsetting you!”
Arnav looked up at him.
Siddarth smiled and continue, “Before taking any decision, let me tell you something Arnav! I know you only care for your di’s happiness. I know that! But before taking any decision regarding this matter, please, just for once, think about my daughter.
She does not have much memories of her mother. All she has seen is our fights due to her custody in which I won. She longs for a mother’s love which she got from Anjali. If you do not let Anjali marry me, I’ll somehow learn to live with that pain but Ruhi will not! She is just five. She will not understand that her Anjali mamma is no longer her mother!
So please...please think about that five year old little girl and then let me know your decision!”
Arnav looked away and then walked out but halted hearing Siddarth’s words,
“Arnav...I love Anjali! She too loves me! Ruhi wants Anjali to be her mother and Anjali too wants Ruhi as her daughter! Before using your good for nothing arrogant mindset, please remember, your one decision may break three lives! I’ll withstand it but my daughter will not. Please don’t break my daughter’s happiness for your sister’s happiness!”
Arnav turned and looked at him who said,
“If your sister’s happiness is important for you, then for me, it’s my daughter’s happiness!”
Arnav looked down and heard him saying, “I love her Arnav. If you believe me, then believe this too....I WILL NEVER EVER HURT HER!”




“What do you think Khushi ji?” Akash asked to Khushi as she came to his room for giving him his coffee that Payal had asked her to.
“About di?” She asked and he nodded.
She sighed and said, “Well I agree with Nani ji. I’m not saying to fix her marriage tomorrow but we all should talk with that man...err...his name?”
“Siddarth Mehra!” Akash said and Khushi said,
“Yeah, Siddarth! We can only take a decision once we meet him!”
Akash nodded and said, “I also favour that. But bhai...”
Khushi sighed and said, “He is behaving like a jerk! I’ll try talking to him. He is controlling di!”
“You’re right!” Akash said, “If di loves that man, we should give her a chance to prove her love. We should talk to Siddarth and should know about him. If he is a good man, then it’s good for di!”
“Hmmm.....let me talk to Arnav ji!” Khushi said and Akash nodded, “I’ll also try talking to him tomorrow!”
“What about Nani, mamiji, mamaji and Nanhe ji? Jiji doesn’t oppose this. She says if di loves someone then what’s harm in that?” Khushi said.
“Nani, Papa and ma are also saying that. NK bhai is already excited about her marriage!” Akash said smiling.
“Then what’s wrong with this Arnav ji?” Khushi muttered.
Akash smiled faintly and said, “He is scared!”
Khushi chuckled and said, “I know! He fears if his di will cry again like she did when she came to know about Shyam!”
Akash sighed and said, “Bhai still believes that di is still the same cry baby! She is not! She has changed a lot! Now see, she is sitting in her room buried in the some files as if nothing happened here in the evening!”
Khushi laughed and said, “I also saw that. Di is smiling and laughing! No one would say that her brother stopped her from meeting her boyfriend!”
Akash also laughed along with her.



“You know what saasuma? I think we should just meet this boy and his daughter! Anjali bitiya seems to love them a lot!” Mami said.
Mama also said nodding, “I have never seen her so happy. Did you notice her face when she said about Ruhi? She wasn’t this happy when she said us about Shyam that day when she met him at temple!”
Nani said, “I noticed it! But this Chotte...where is he? He went out at evening and didn’t return yet. I’m sure he must have gone to that boy’s house and must have beaten him to death!”
“But Nannav....what about him?” NK asked.
Mami said, “We should talk to Arnav bitwa!”
Mama said, “He is just protective over his sister. Any brother would have done that! Don’t worry, once he meets that boy, everything would be alright!”

“Hmm...” NK said, “I hope Nannav likes Siddarth and Ruhi! Di would he so happy and she would get her rajkumari back whom she lost due to that scumbag!”

No comments:

Post a Comment